New York City, NY. –For Fall/Winter 2020, sibling designers Nicholas and Christopher Kunz of Nicholas K, pay tribute to universality and diversity. Having opened their first retail store in the Fall of 2018 on Broome Street in Soho, New York, the duo has found great success with their direct-to-consumer business model while creating products that have widespread appeal but remain essentially unique.
“For Fall/Winter 20, it is the diversity and universality of our customer that provides the inspiration. Our shoppers come in from all over the world, and we relish the age range, backgrounds, and lifestyles of people that connect with our sensibility,” said designer Nicholas Kunz. – GM
- Mauro Pompili & Maya Sittisuntorn: The Creative and Dynamic Duo Elevating the Art of Dessert to New Levels in New York City
- Taipei Fashion Week Fall-Winter 2022: Inspired by Sustainability, Artistic Craft, and the Future of Fashion
- Celebrating the Unique Culinary Traditions of the Finest Historic Hotels in the United States
- Hotel Clio, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Welcomes You in Denver
- Versace – Fall/Winter 2022
GUILD MAGAZINE - THE FASHION ISSUE