New York City, NY. –For Fall/Winter 2020, sibling designers Nicholas and Christopher Kunz of Nicholas K, pay tribute to universality and diversity. Having opened their first retail store in the Fall of 2018 on Broome Street in Soho, New York, the duo has found great success with their direct-to-consumer business model while creating products that have widespread appeal but remain essentially unique.
“For Fall/Winter 20, it is the diversity and universality of our customer that provides the inspiration. Our shoppers come in from all over the world, and we relish the age range, backgrounds, and lifestyles of people that connect with our sensibility,” said designer Nicholas Kunz. – GM
- Fingal: The Luxury Hotel Experience Bringing to Life Memories of the Golden Age of Sail
- Paul Walker: The Man Behind the Iconic Scottish Fashion House Walker Slater
- Walker Slater – Fashion Editorial by Photographer Kewin Connin Jackson
- Suffering From Wanderlust? Here Are Some of Our Favorite Virtual Travel Experiences to Explore the World From the Safety of Your Home
- Stockholm: Another Kind of Paradise. Things to Do When in the Capital of Sweden
GUILD MAGAZINE - THE FASHION ISSUE