New York City, NY. –For Fall/Winter 2020, sibling designers Nicholas and Christopher Kunz of Nicholas K, pay tribute to universality and diversity. Having opened their first retail store in the Fall of 2018 on Broome Street in Soho, New York, the duo has found great success with their direct-to-consumer business model while creating products that have widespread appeal but remain essentially unique.
“For Fall/Winter 20, it is the diversity and universality of our customer that provides the inspiration. Our shoppers come in from all over the world, and we relish the age range, backgrounds, and lifestyles of people that connect with our sensibility,” said designer Nicholas Kunz. – GM
- The Culinary Art of Michelin Star Chef Antonino Montefusco
- Chef Antonino Montefusco: One of Italy’s Most Acclaimed Chefs Sits With Us for an Exclusive Interview About His Trajectory to Culinary Stardom
- 10 Insider Tips to Enjoying and Exploring Qatar: From Centuries-Old Hosting Traditions to Eid Al-Fitr Celebrations
- Possible Feelings: Prada Explores the Human Body and Its Freedoms With the Prada F/W ’21 Menswear Show
- Fondazione Prada Presents “Rubber Pencil Devil” by American Artist Alex Da Corte
GUILD MAGAZINE - THE FASHION ISSUE