New York City, NY. –For Fall/Winter 2020, sibling designers Nicholas and Christopher Kunz of Nicholas K, pay tribute to universality and diversity. Having opened their first retail store in the Fall of 2018 on Broome Street in Soho, New York, the duo has found great success with their direct-to-consumer business model while creating products that have widespread appeal but remain essentially unique.
“For Fall/Winter 20, it is the diversity and universality of our customer that provides the inspiration. Our shoppers come in from all over the world, and we relish the age range, backgrounds, and lifestyles of people that connect with our sensibility,” said designer Nicholas Kunz. – GM
- Taipei Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2021: The Collections
- Discovering Puglia, Italy’s Ultimate Destination for Lovers of Rosé Wine
- Taipei Fashion Week Has Made a Triumphant Return With Its First Show Centered Around Sustainability
- Singer, Songwriter and Model Blake Johnston: A Conversation About His Art
- NYFW Autumn/Winter 2021 – Tom Ford Menswear
GUILD MAGAZINE - THE FASHION ISSUE