New York City, NY. –For Fall/Winter 2020, sibling designers Nicholas and Christopher Kunz of Nicholas K, pay tribute to universality and diversity. Having opened their first retail store in the Fall of 2018 on Broome Street in Soho, New York, the duo has found great success with their direct-to-consumer business model while creating products that have widespread appeal but remain essentially unique.
“For Fall/Winter 20, it is the diversity and universality of our customer that provides the inspiration. Our shoppers come in from all over the world, and we relish the age range, backgrounds, and lifestyles of people that connect with our sensibility,” said designer Nicholas Kunz. – GM
- Dressed to Kilt Returns to Honor Our Heroes and with a Tribute to Sir Sean Connery
- The Setting for Prada Menswear S/S 2022 Presentation Highlighted the Interaction between Man-Made Artifacts and Nature
- Unlocking the Secrets of Acardia at the Louvre’s Tuileries Garden in Paris
- The National Gallery of London Is Bringing Art to the outside World with an Open-Air Exhibition of over 20 Life-Sized Replicas of Famous Paintings
- Penderyn: The Distillery’s Success in Reviving the Lost Art of Whisky Making in Wales Has Made Them a Gold Standard in the World of Whiskies
GUILD MAGAZINE - THE FASHION ISSUE