The Guild Team wants to hear from you. Designed as a voice for professionals and up-and-coming creatives in the fields of photography, fashion, art, travel and food, Guild Magazine would love to showcase your work either on our website, or in one of our future print issues. Please, read the guidelines below before submitting.
Who can Submit:
- Professional photographers in fashion, art, travel, food; stylists, make up artists, creative artists and writers, art curators, chefs, dietitians, nutritionists, and travel experts.
Our team will curate the submissions we feel best represent our mission and vision. When submitting your work, please keep the following in mind:
- You may submit an existing, never-published-before editorial or piece, or can provide a proposal which includes photographing a series strictly for Guild Magazine (please inquire via email for further guidelines).
- You must provide information regarding the entire team who have worked on your submission, with proper credits.
- Please, include a biography or your resume. If chosen to be showcased in our publication, the Guild Team would like to write a feature about you, your education, your professional career, and your business. The team will reach out to you to conduct the interview.
- Please, provide JPEG thumbnails of the work you are submitting for consideration and links to your website/portfolio, and social media pages.
- Submissions are not guaranteed to be featured in an upcoming issue or online feature, and we will do our best to keep you informed about our decisions regarding your submission. Decisions are based on the quality of submissions, and space available in the magazine. The issue that your editorial might be considered for may be also subject to change.
- For fashion submissions: include all credits of the staff involved in the photoshoot, as well as names of designers used or being featured (no fast-fashion brands). Copies of the models release forms are required. Please, if possible, also provide a list of the equipment used for our readers interested in the technical aspect of photography. If the photoshoot includes an article, minimum word count is 600 words.
- For creative art submissions: please include the name of the artists, photography, materials and techniques used to create the art, as well as the article you would like to submit for review. Minimum word count is 600 words.
- For travel submissions: please include thumbnails of the photography, name of locations, hotels, attractions, etc, and article to accompany the photos. Minimum word count is 600 words. Please, if possible, also provide a list of the equipment used for our readers interested in the technical aspect of photography.
- For food submissions: please include thumbnails of photography, the article you would like to submit for review (minimum 600 words), name of restaurants you would like to feature, recipes, and ingredients if available.
- For other creative artists and writers: please submit an article for review in the fields of fashion, arts, travel, and food. Minimum word count is 600 words. If chosen for publishing, our photography team can create a photoshoot to accompany your article.
If your work is considered for publishing, please keep the following in mind:
- We will reach out to you requesting high definition photos before making a final decision. This will ensure that your work meets our guidelines for online publishing or printing.
- All images must be submitted in high resolution JPEG, 300-450dpi RGB & CMYK, minimum size of 10mb.
- Cover selection is chosen by our Guild Team for each print issue.
- Though copyright of your work will always belong to you, we require for you to sign a release form before publishing your work. Guild Magazine reserves the right to use your work for advertising of our publication, while always doing our best to credit your work at all times possible.
- Image selection and layout is determined by us and our team of graphic designers. At times, we might need to crop images or use text over them. Also, keep in mind we might not use all images provided.
- We do not provide free print copies, as presently the publication is printed exclusively as on-demand-print. We do not pay for submissions. All photoshoot expenses for a submission to the magazine is covered by the team conducting the project. You will be provided with a digital PDF of your featured article, along with the cover of the issue and the table of contents.
- Any submissions accepted by Guild Magazine should ONLY be featured with Guild Magazine. If we find out otherwise, your submission will be removed from our website and social media pages, and future plans for it to be featured in our print issue will be canceled.
Agents: if you would like one of your talents to be featured, please provide us with their latest profile/resume or press release.